Were You Injured On Someone Else’s Property?
Property owners have a responsibility to maintain safe premises when they invite the public onto the property. This means that the owners of stores, restaurants, apartment buildings and other types of property must make repairs as needed and take steps to ensure that the property is generally safe for the people they invite onto the property.
When property owners put others at risk by failing to maintain a safe premises and someone is injured, that property owner needs to be held accountable.
Our firm has the skills and experience necessary to be able to help those who have been injured in any type of premises liability case, including:
- Slip-and-fall accidents/Trip-and-fall accidents (Spilled liquids, debris, broken pavement, etc., can cause slip-and fall/trip-and-fall accidents.)
- Falling merchandise (Large items on high shelves can cause serious injuries)
- Negligent maintenance (Broken stairs, faulty handrail, etc. in apartment buildings and other types of property)
- Inadequate security (Failing to take proper security measures when the owner is aware of a risk of harm to patrons)
- Dog bites (Dog owners have a strict responsibility for injuries their dogs cause.)
Take Action Now To Defend Your Right To Compensation
One issue that comes up too often with these types of cases is that people are reluctant to pursue compensation. They may feel the accident was their own fault or not wish to pursue compensation for some other reason. But, if a property owner was negligent, you deserve to be compensated for your injuries.
More Than 50 Years Of Combined Experience Helping People
At Fox & Farmer Attorneys at Law, we are here to help people after they have been injured. We understand the law and the duty property owners have to those they invite onto their property. Our firm is able to build strong cases that can help you secure full compensation for whatever injuries you have suffered.
We are a family law firm that began when attorney James D. Fox was joined by attorney Jerry A. Farmer in 1987. Their sons, attorneys Steve Fox and Bradley Farmer, joined them in 1992 and 1994 respectively. We are proud of being a family firm and we treat our clients like family too.
The Tri-Cities Slip And Fall Lawyers Serving East Tennessee
Turn to Fox & Farmer Attorneys at Law after you were injured on someone else’s property. To schedule a free initial consultation with one of our lawyers, call 865-329-7269, 423-415-1920, or contact us online.
We only collect attorney’s fees if we secure compensation for you.