Were You Injured In A Motor Vehicle Accident?
The full impact of being injured in a motor vehicle accident often is not clear immediately. People are in shock and they often do not know what to do beyond pursuing medical care. But, very quickly, the other aspects of being injured in an accident come into view. You may realize that you will have months where you are unable to work. At the same time your bank account is being depleted by loss of income, medical bills will begin to pile up.
More Than 50 Years Of Combined Experience Helping People
At Fox & Farmer Attorneys at Law, we understand the challenges people face after being hurt in an automobile wreck. We are a family-oriented firm that has been helping the people of East Tennessee since 1987. Our focus is on helping you by securing access to the medical care and financial resources you will need to make the most of your recovery.
We offer our skilled assistance to those injured in:
- Car accidents — Serious injuries suffered in a car accident can throw your life off track. Let us help fight to get you what you need to take control of your life again.
- Truck accidents — Trucking accidents can cause some of the most serious injuries of any type of motor vehicle accident. We know how to identify all of your needs and how to effectively pursue compensation.
- Motorcycle accidents — Motorcycle riders deserve more respect on the road. When they are injured by careless motorists, we understand how to help.
- Accidents caused by defective auto parts — There are thousands of parts in every car. Any defective part could cause an accident.
- DUI accidents — Drunk drivers need to be held accountable for the damage their reckless decisions cause. We can help you hold them accountable.
- Distracted driving accidents — Texting or talking on a cellphone while driving creates a similar risk to driving while drunk. If you or someone you love was injured by a distracted driver, we are here to help.
- Uninsured/Underinsured motorist accidents — Just because the person who caused your accident has little or no insurance does not mean that there are not sources of compensation for you. We can help after you have been injured by an uninsured/underinsured motorist.
Knoxville Motor Vehicle Accident Lawyers Serving East Tennessee
After a motor vehicle accident has left you or someone you care about injured, turn to Fox & Farmer Attorneys at Law. To schedule a free initial consultation, call 865-329-7269, 423-415-1920 or contact us online.
We only collect attorney’s fees if we secure compensation for you.